GeoSOFT Insurance Solutions
Insurance companies are facing a series of challenges that impact enterprise profitability and operational efficiency including providing services and bringing new products to market that meet customers’ increasingly complex needs, adapting to new regulations and standards, deploying new information systems, replacing outdated technology, and procuring large numbers of skilled talent. Geosoft improves efficiencies and increases agility for clients through specialized business processing centers that manage the entire processing cycle, while reducing costs and allowing clients to focus their energy and resources on improving profitability and maximizing business growth
The Insurance industry faces fundamental changes on several fronts: markets are changing, customer habits are evolving thanks to the availability of data, there is a demand for better service, regulatory uncertainty prevails, the online and mobile environments are playing a critical role in the future of business and competition from non-traditional players is growing. The industry is at the cusp of major transformation, with technology playing a larger role in growth and profitability.
Features of GeoSOFT Insurance Solutions
- Highly configurable web based solution addressing the needs of agents, brokers, distribution partners, customers, and any other target group you need to address.
- Channels can have their specific look & feel, dedicated selections of insurance products and functionality, specific business rules, and premium calculations if required.
- Dynamic configuration of insurance products, processes and distribution channels.
- Flexible and comprehensive design supports usage on tablets and smartphones without the need to install device specific Apps.
- Built on an open, integration friendly architecture, which enables flexible integration with other systems such as back-office solutions, CMS, CRM, DMS etc.
- Synchronous or asynchronous integration to other systems.
- Dynamic visualization and behavior is available, and use of device specific features including GPS position, camera and more can be implemented on demand.
- Role/profile based handling of validation and underwriting rules, visibility of data, and availability of functions.
- Following training by Geosoft consultants, business analysts can perform configuration work on their own to significantly reduce implementation time and time-to-market.
- Supports all insurance lines of business, including General Insurance
- Individual Life Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Accident & Health Insurance
- Retail Business & Micro insurance
- Life & Pensions
- Property & Casualty
- Insurance Broking
- BPO services
- Cloud services
- Consulting services
- Engineering services
- IT services
- Oracle solutions
- SAP solutions